Hotel´s applied systems
Food 600 The FOOD600 system is an instrumental to the managing of a stock holding, to the check the movement of goods in the business and to deduction of materials based on calculation. The system also enables to check incomes, turn-over sheet for monthly account report, various statistics, and profit sheets. The system constitute a means to the management checking in all the departments; after having made a real inventory check, the right stock adjustment are filled to the computer and as the result any shortage, surplus as well as the final account is perceptible.
Hotel 2000 The Hotel 2000 is a hotel, reception and reservation system.
The HACCP (Hazard Analysis Critical Control Points) means an analysis of potential food safety hazard, an identification of critical points and a preventive control in those points. The basic principles of this system can be summarized in these points:
* Conduct an analysis of food safety hazards
* Identification of technological points where a food safety hazard is possible (critical points).
* Establish attributes and limits for each critical point of view.
* Establish critical control point monitoring requirements.
* Establish corrective actions for each critical point to be taken if a critical limit is not met.
* Establish verification procedures differenced from those ones which are used for monitoring an acceptable conditions of critical points for ensuring that the HACCP system is working as intended.
* Establish record keeping procedures
After its application the HACCP system can be part of the quality management. The HACCP system is focused exclusively on safety hazards, but its principles can be applied also as a prevention in other fields, e.g. a prevention of a financial loss in relation to label, precision of an adherence, weighing or other aspects of food quality. The current food quality management usually comprises security of safety production. The implementation of the HACCP system can lead to the rationalization of present control methods and to put it to high level. The current parameters can be reassessed, new ones can be established and some ones can be cut out.
Among other positive results belong an increasing of quality in general, a rationalization of technology and a systematic and independent valuation of the HACCP system (and its accordance with the HACCP plan) effected by persons who are not directly responsible for the establishment of the HACCP system (e.g. employees of the Czech agriculture and food inspection authority, employees of the State veterinary administration of the Czech republic), and also the fact that the control is in preventive level.